Tour Rates & Day-Use Options
ATV$50 per person for 3 hour guided tour on ATV (maximum 3 adults at a time). Bring your own ATV and pay only $30 per person for 3 hours.
Walking / HikingGuided hiking tour for the fit: $25 per person, for three hours
Unguided hike on marked trails: $15 per adult and $10 per youth, per day.
Children under 10 are free.
Group rates are available.
Guided tours include:
- wildness of Otter River valley— deep ravines, hogbacks, streams and ponds
- possible sighting of wildlife such as deer, wild turkeys, partridge, bald eagles
- education on good forest management— wide variety of species and size (some old growth trees) and plantations of white pine and walnuts
- Carolinian forest tree identification and education
- history of the area
- view pioneer machinery, implements and tools on property, as well as pre-1900 beam barns
back to top